Pointe aux Alouettes heritage site presents as a group of buildings comprised of an 1875 chapel, two homes now connected by a covered passageway and an insulated residence. Along with three other outbuildings, all date back to the XIXth century and are built of wood. Before 1865, a cemetery was created here, while two religious monuments and a commemorative kiosk built in 1914 complete the layout. Pointe aux Alouettes is located where the St. Lawrence meets the Saguenay River, in the Municipality of Baie-Sainte-Catherine.

Its official heritage site designation encompasses the land, the monuments, the kiosk as well as the exterior walls of the buildings.